The 10 best data recovery apps in 2021 can be needed by anyone who is using a computer system for any kind of work. Losing a file due to any reason is a common problem reported while working with the computer. Usually, it happens due to an accidental click or the invasion of a virus. If you have lost an essential file due to any of these reasons then you are definitely in need of the data recovery software. It is a software that is a must-have to keep the things secure and get them back after they are lost on the system. After they are used this software help in finding the file lost by scanning the storage medium.
How can data recovery software help?
Usually, the file that is removed goes into the recycle bin of the system. If you remove it from the recycle bin it would not be completely lost. What actually goes away is the path of the file. As the path is removed therefore it becomes hard to reach for the existing file. It creates a space for another file and so the new file takes its place.
After its deletion and removal, the binary file is there on the system. As long as the file is not overwritten the path exists. Some users even claim that the file was there on the hard drive for the next several years.
There is a chance that the file is not completely overwritten. In case of partial overwriting of the file, the user cannot retrieve the file lost even with the data recovery software. The best software in this context is the one that can help in dealing with all kinds of storage media and the file types. In this way, it becomes easier to handle any kind of file format.
Which is the best data recovery software?
If you are looking for some excellent choices then here is the list of 10 Best Data recovery apps in 2021
- Disk Drill
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Wondershare Recoverit
- Stellar Data Recovery
- Advanced Disk Recovery
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- R-Studio Data Recovery Software
Disk Drill is the data recovery software used for handling the lost data on the Windows or Mac operating systems. In the early years, it was known with the name Pandora recovery. The name and the features both were updated and then it got the name it is used these days. The recent recovery software has all that is needed to get back the essential files that are lost.
- Supports and recovers all kinds of file systems and formats.
- Can recover any kind of undamaged storage device.
- Excellent for FAT, NTFS, HFS+ and EXT4.
- Helps in recovering all file-formats including media files and even documents.
- Possible to recover up to 500 MB without paying anything.
- User friendly and easy to use
- Works swiftly.
- Ensures complete partition recovery along with an easy preview.
- Hardly any
2.EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery has multiple dimensions. It can handle all kinds of file lost situations that may arise due to damage, virus attack, recycle bin empty data, or the RAW partition. It can be used for any kind of device like a desktop computer, laptop, Pen drive, video player, and even a digital camera.
- Can recover any file lost due to any reason.
- Can manage the media files.
- Ensures data recovery after deletion, virus attack, OS crashes, and even formatting challenges.
- Can handle more than 1000 file types including those in FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3, ReFS file systems.
- Requires Windows XP or Server 2003+ along with a minimum of 128 MB RAM.
- Quite flexible in handling the files.
- Easy to keep track of the changes with the preview.
- Can be a little pricey.
Recoverit by Wondershare is a great solution to recover any kind of file format that is lost. No matter your file is lost from the system or any other output device it would help the most. The recovery becomes even easier with the preview option. The entire process is simple and safe. It takes only three steps to handle the process that include select, scan, and then preview. In this way, it becomes possible to manage the files in more than 1000 formats on any of your devices.
- Makes use of patent technology.
- Can recover different formats including documents and the media files.
- Can work on the Crashed PC.
- A comprehensive solution
- Can handle any kind of device
- Can be hard for the first time users
4.Stellar Data Recovery
If you are looking for the best data recovery app in 2020 then you cannot ignore the name Stellar Data Recovery. Whether you want the software for personal use or you need it for commercial reasons it is an amazing solution. The technical support center is available round the clock for the five working days that can assist the user in sorting out the challenges that you may encounter while data recovery. This software includes photo recovery software, iPhone Recovery software, and data recovery software.
- Great for handling the video repair
- Recovers the media files on devices operating with iOS
- User-friendly features
- Fast recovery of the deleted or formatted files.
- Can recover any file format
5.Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery takes the least expected time to recover the deleted or damaged files in any format. There is nothing to worry about the lost media as well. There is hardly anything to worry about as it offers no threat or risk in the entire process of recovery. It would not overwrite any original file and so supports the files on any kind of device and operating system.
- Compatible with all formats.
- Supports all storage devices.
- Easy to sort and check the files by using the flyers.
- Can be used with operating systems like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP>
- Excellent for all devices and formats.
- Can recover all kinds of data.
- This recovery software is comparatively costly than many
Are you looking for some solution to recover the lost files on your system? Don’t waste your time searching for the gross. Recuva is here to help you get back the lost data. Besides recovering the data it is becoming popular with the added benefit of the quick start Wizard. It is a perfect choice for Windows OS.
- Supports more than 37 languages.
- Can recover media files successfully.
- Can be used to get the lost emails and the iPod music files.
- Ca get back the unsaved documents.
- Comes in three price versions.
- Ensures deep scanning
- Three price plans
- Keeps files safe.
- Not reported any
7. MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Software is another powerful recovery tool for all kinds of files. No matter why you lost the file it would help you in finding the lost data without struggling much. After a deep scan of the system, it ensures that all the files are retrieved successfully.
- Can do the hard drive partition recovery.
- 24/7 technical support available.
- Can recover the data on the Sd card as well.
- Can look at 70 types of formats under multiple genres.
- The free version gives 1 GB of recovery.
- No limit in the paid plan.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Works only for windows and Mac
AnyRecover is another fast-growing data recovery software. It comes both in free and paid versions. There is no need to search for multiple software to recover data from different devices. If you have AnyRecover, it can handle all formats successfully.
- Can recover data from the recycle bin after it is emptied.
- Can work with multiple devices including cameras, iPods, memory cards, etc.
- Can recover multiple files.
- Excellent for beginners.
- Allows preview before recovery.
- Lifetime free updates
- The professional payment plan is a little expensive.
It is meant for handling the day on the devices working with Windows, Linux and Max. it is possible to get all the data back in any kind of local disks. It can be used for online recovery as well while using the LAN.
- Supports all kinds of partition schemes.
- Recovers using the most advanced and updated version of the algorithms.
- Comes along with different free products like the R-Undelete Home and R-Photo.
- Great for offline and online support.
- Emergency start-up
- More features than much other software.
- Can be used only for windows and Linux.
PhotoRec is counted among the best options because it is a great choice for multiple operating systems. The data can be recovered on any of the Windows, DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Sun Solaris, and Mac OS. It is even great for recovering the media files whether they are lost or damaged.
- Helps to get back videos, documents and the archived files.
- Can recover pictures from digital cameras.
- Supports FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ext2/ext3/ext4 file system, and HFS+ file system.
- Supports multiple OS.
- Safe because of read-only access
- Free and open-source model of handling the lost files.
- The graphical interface is missing
Here we have included a review of the most popular choices in the world of computers. Data recovery can be required at any time. You never know when you lose your data so the information regarding the different recovery software must be there to use when needed. Follow FarhanTech for more.