When you come across the [pii_pn_e12aa258ac2c8676] in the USA error code, your outlook is not working correctly. So, you need to look into MS Outlook and find a solution to the problem.
Microsoft Outlook is part of the Microsoft suite for managing personal information. The application was meant to send and receive emails, and it also includes functions like setting up calendar appointments and similar tasks, organizing contacts, and keeping notes. Here are possible guidelines to correct Outlook:
- Running multiple accounts and a program on Windows can bring about the error. Log out from all accounts, clear data then log in again.
- What does the [pii_pn_e12aa258ac2c8676] error can occur during installation? Outlook might conflict with other email accounts that you have installed on your PC. Delete the old version of outlook and install the latest version of Outlook from the official website Microsoft Outlook.
- Use a web-based version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Upgrade the Microsoft Outlook version you are using to a real one.
- Try using Microsoft Outlook with other Windows versions. For instance, if you are using Windows 10, use Windows 7 or 8 to see if the problem is resolved.
- If all these measures don’t fix the error [pii_pn_e12aa258ac2c8676], please contact the Microsoft support team. As you wait for their response, you can also join the Microsoft community and find out if other users are experiencing the same issue.
Why the [pii_pn_e12aa258ac2c8676] Error Occurs
This error may occur if you are using multiple accounts on Outlook, or your account port settings are not set right. There are some methods to fix the error as detailed below:
1. Fixing Through Programs and Features
First, try using an auto repair tool to fix the Outlook express error following the simple steps below:
- Launch Windows by clicking on the Start button then search for Program and Features. You can also access Programs and Features from the Control Panel.
- Locate Microsoft Office 365 under programs and features or choose any office application.
- From the top of the Programs and Features window, hit Edit, then click“Repair.” Follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Once you are done, restart Outlook and check if the error is fixed.
2. Check your Antivirus Software
Sometimes the antivirus software on your PC can interfere with the normal operations of some applications. Disable the software as it may be preventing Microsoft Outlook from connecting to a client email. Here are simple steps to follow:
- Launch Windows
- Go to Settings
- Click on Update & Security
- Select Windows Security
- Tap on Virus & threat protection
- Choose Manage settings. In other Windows versions, select Virus & threat protection settings.
3. Delete or Log out of Multiple Accounts.
- Check if you are using multiple outlook accounts.
- If you are using multiple accounts, delete them all then log in with a different account. Also, you can log out of all of them then log in again with one.
- Delete Multiple Accounts and login with only one account.
- Close Microsoft Outlook and restart the app.
4. Update Ms. Outlook or Install the latest version.
- Look for an update of the Outlook app.
- If you don’t find the update program, remove the old version from your PC
- Go to the official Microsoft website and install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Create a new account then login.
5. Delete all accounts and create a new one.
- Launch your Microsoft app
- Navigate to the Settings and Account Settings Option from the File Menu.
- Remove all accounts containing [pii_pn_e12aa258ac2c8676]
- Create a new account.
- Close the Outlook application.
- Restart the Outlook app once again then log in with the new account details.
6. Check the Server Requirement Setting
- Go to the Outlook application.
- Click Open File.
- Select Account Settings.
- Tap the email tab under account setting
- From the list, choose your email account.
- Select the email account and tap more settings.
- Open the internet email setting.
- Launch the outgoing server tab.
- Check the first option, my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Tap Ok to save the changes.
7. Change the Server Port Number.
- Go to Outlook Express
- Select File then Account Setting
- Tap on Email under account setting then choose your email.
- A new window with your Email Account will display.
- Navigate to more settings and tap Internet Email Settings.
- Select the Advanced Tab
- Move the (SMPT) port from number 465 to 587
- Save the changes by tapping OK.
The error [pii_pn_e12aa258ac2c8676] – Fixed might seem so strange that you close your Outlook account and look away. Please don’t shy away because it is an error like any other, and it has several solutions, as mentioned above. If none of the fixes work for you, please contact the Microsoft support team.