On average, Xbox can cost you about $200-300 minimum and many of us cannot afford it. But luckily, we are living in an era where technology has created a lot of ease for us. Emulators are one of the blessings that technology has given us. For Android, we have various emulators to use, either its iPhone, Xbox, or PlayStation.
In today’s article, we are going to review the best Xbox emulator for Android that is available on the internet. Using this emulator, you will be able to emulate games into your Android smartphone.
An introduction to Xbox emulator
The Xbox emulator for Android is the one that enables you to play games right on your Android-based smartphone. Although there may be some games that may not run on your smartphone because of the low resources, still you can play many of them. Did you know that it is a Microsoft’s product and due to their strict policy, you can’t find an Xbox original emulator on Google Play Store, you have to download emulator from the internet instead?
Also check: Xbox 360 emulator
What is an APK?
APK stands for Android PacKage, which is a file format used to install mobile applications through Android. APK is a collection of different files of source code, audio and video.
How to install Xbox original emulator?
Unlike other apps, you have to perform certain steps before the installation of this app as it is unavailable in the Google Play Store. So if you do not perform these steps, your smartphone may refuse to install. Therefore, before installing, please perform the following steps.
- Settings > Security Section > Enable the Unknown Sources option. (By enabling this option, you will be able to install the APK from the resources other than Google Play Store).
- Now, download and install the Android Xbox emulator. After the installation reboot/restart your device once. And you are done.
Where to download Emulator?
You can download the emulator from the link below. By downloading the apk file, you can run the app and emulate Xbox games.
Things to know before playing Xbox games on Android
- You won’t be able to play heavy games because this console has a very powerful graphics processing unit and your device may not be able to run it.
- Fans can’t use it on Android without a VPN. You have to download and install FlyVPN and connect through a Chinese IP because it is available only in China. While running the FlyVPN, you can select any Chinese Server e.g, Shanghai.
- This emulator is in Chinese language so you have to be smart while using it. Although it is in Chinese language, without any doubt, it is the best Xbox emulator for Android.
- Make sure you have a fast internet connection because you will be playing the games on a Chinese Server through VPN, so it really matters.
So guys, download and install the Xbox original emulator to play some wonderful games on your Android smartphone. If you know any other emulator, please let us know, we will also mention that one for you.